Coding & Documentation for Cardiology (Webinar) 1 CEU
This is a recording of the Live Webinar that Aired on May 27th, 2015
To qualify for the 1 CEU credit, follow instructions in the "Read Me For CEU's" file included in your download files.
- ICD-10-CM Changes to Coding Conventions & Guidelines
- Common diagnosis coding for cardiology
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Chest pain
- Valve disorder and infarctions
- Occlusion and stenosis coding
- Case studies based upon real world scenarios.
- Anatomy related to the new coding specificity
- Documentation requirements for common cardio codes
- Learn More About It