MedicalReferenceEngine.com compiles dozens of Optum360 reference books, thousands of Medicare documents, and local and national Medicare policy information into one searchable database. Its enhanced search capabilities as well as sophisticated filters and cross-indexed search results mean you can navigate the application with ease.
Key Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to use. With links to public information and proprietary Optum360 content, all the critical information you need is consolidated into one comprehensive tool. So you find what you need, faster.
- Powerful code lookup tools. The Optum360 CodeLogicTM Search Engine allows you to search across all three code sets simultaneously by code, keyword, acronym, and abbreviation. In addition, you can view LCD/NCD, lay descriptions, illustrations, and Pub. 100 references for each code.
- Robust Medicare content. With so many regulatory changes, it’s important to stay updated. Find answers to your Medicare-related questions with MedicalReferenceEngine.com’s robust library. Get online access to Medicare transmittals, press releases, Pub. 100, and more spanning five years of historical information. In addition, search LCD/NCD policies for code combinations for medical necessity edits for all Medicare contractors to facilitate complete and clean claim submission and timely reimbursement.
- Flexible customization options. Customize MedicalReferenceEngine.com to meet your needs. Set bookmarks to easily locate previously viewed documents, save searches to quickly repeat frequently performed searches, and create multiple search preferences to easily toggle between search criteria when working on multiple projects.
- Access to forms and fee schedules. Using the right form is imperative to reimbursement—but finding the right form can take time. With MedicalReferenceEngine.com, you can access commonly used Medicare fee schedules and Optum360 forms, templates, and checklists with the click of a mouse.
- Search State Medicaid Content. Medicaid content now available for some states, in addition to Optum360 and Medicare content. You can now search provider manuals, provider bulletins, fee schedules and forms from your state’s Medicaid agency, making MedicalReferenceEngine.com a true one-stop resource.
- Medicaid Single State Add-on - $250
- Medicaid All-States Add-on - $750
- Stay on top of important changes and new regulations with customized email notification alerts. There is no need to monitor websites for new information; just tell us which items you are interested in, and we will send you e-mail updates daily or weekly, depending on your preferences.
- Connect seamlessly with other Optum360 eSolutions. MedicalReferenceEngine.com is integrated with EncoderPro.com and RevenueCyclePro.com. With one login, you'll be able to access all of these applications seamlessly.
Search all of these sources from MedicalReferenceEngine.com:
- CMS Transmittals
- OIG Workplan
- Advisory Opinions
- Fraud Alerts
- MLN Matters
- Proposed and Final Rules
- RAC Audit
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Fee Schedules
- LCD/NCD Policies
- Internet Only Manuals
- CMS Press Releases
Optum360 Hospital Publications:
- Medicare Desk Reference for Hospitals
- Outpatient Billing Expert
- Uniform Billing Expert
- DRG Expert
- DRG Desk Reference
- OPPS Manager
Optum360 Physician Publications:
- HIPAA Tool Kit
- Physician Compliance Guide
- Auditing and Denial Management Tool Kit
- Physicians’ Guide to Medicare Quality Reporting
- Medicare Desk Reference for Physicians
Optum360 Coding Guides:
- Clinical Documentation Guidelines
- Coders’ Dictionary
- Coders’ Desk Reference for Diagnoses
- Coders’ Desk Reference for HCPCS Level II
- Coders’ Desk Reference for Procedures
Optum360 Education & Training Publications:
- Evaluation & Management Coding Advisor
- Coding from Operative Report
- Coding Readiness Assessment
- Comprehensive Anatomy & Physiology
- ICD-10-CM Clinical Doc. Improvement
- ICD-10-CM FastFinder™ Sheets
- Detailed Instruction ICD-10-CM Coding
- Detailed Instruction ICD-10-PCS Coding
- ICD-9-CM Volumes 1 &2
- ICD-9-CM Volume 3
- Merck Manual
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.