May 10TH, 2017
1:00pm - 2:00pm
Incident To – Split Shared Visits – PATH – Which Do I Choose?
(Webinar) 1 CEU
This is a Live Webinar that will take place on May 10th, 2017 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm
This webinar will provide attendees with an understating of the differences between Incident To visits, split shared visits and physicians at teaching hospitals (PATH), and where and when each type of encounter is reported. The webinar will cover the required documentation for each type of encounter along with the differences in reimbursement.
- What is Incident to Billing?
- What types of providers can bill incident to?
- Where can Incident to services be provided?
- The impact of Incident to billing on reimbursement
- How to complete the CMS1500 claim form when billing incident to
- What is a split shared visit and how does it differ from incident to billing?
- Where are split shared visits provided and who can provide them?
- The impact of split share visits on reimbursement
- What are the PATH rules and regulations?
- How to stay compliant when billing incident to services
- Learn More About It
- Questions and Answers